Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn
Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn laser multifunction printer is significantly compact and fairly lightweight, so it fits discreetly on desktops and confined spaces. The Canon MF4380dn printer utilizes monochrome laser light beam printing technique with around 1200x600dpi print high quality. The upper part of the plastic structure is home to a flatbed scanner with a DADF (Duplex automatic file feeder), and also right below exists the control board with backlit buttons for one-touch scanning, faxing, and also duplicating, and a tiny LCD present in the center. Canon consisted of an Ethernet port at the back with the typical high-speed USB 2.0 connection.
i-SENSYS MF4380dn ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
i-SENSYS MF4380dn Compact, ultra productive and network-ready laser All-in-One, this compact, network-ready communications centre adds little, busy offices accelerate their process. Automatic feeding for double-sided printing, faxing, copying as well as scanning enhances efficiency.
- All-in-One: print, fax, copy, scan
- 22 ppm/ppm, around 1200 x 600dpi printing
- First Copy Out Time: 9 sec or less
- Energy efficient
- Double-sided print/copy/fax/ check.
- 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.
- Colour check, save as PDF.
- Super G3 fax.
- Network ready.
- Print Speed Up to 22 ppm (A4)
- Printing Method Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print Quality Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Double Sided Printing Automatic
- Printer Languages UFRII-LT
- Print Margins 6 mm top and bottom, 5 mm left and right
- Toner Saver Mode Yes
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn driver done, after that your Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4380dn Driver Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/Mac OS X version 10.2.8-10.5.x/Linux.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.