Canon i-SENSYS MF4140
i-SENSYS MF4140 quick, easy to use laser All-in-One with faxing as well as automatic double-sided printing.Obtain first class laser printing, faxing, copying and scanning with this compact & trendy All-in-One. Conserve time as well as reduce your paper costs with automated double-sided printing.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Obtain premium laser printing, faxing, duplicating and also scanning with this small & elegant All-in-One. Save time and also reduce your paper costs with automated double-side printing.
- Compact laser printer, fax, copier and colour scanner
- Quick First Print in 9.6 seconds
- 20 ppm/cm, 1200x600dpi printing (enhanced)
- Super G3 fax, 256-page* fax memory
- Automatic double-sided printing
- All-in-One cartridge
- Print Speed Up to 20 ppm (A4)
- Printing Method Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print Quality Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Double Sided Printing Automatic
- Printer Languages UFRII-LT
- Print Margins 6 mm-top and bottom, five mm-left and right
- Toner Saver Mode Yes
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 driver done, after that your Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4140 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 98/ Me/ 2000/ XP/ Vista,Mac OS X Version 10.2.8 – 10.5.x,Linux
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the relevant drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.