Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Is the type of printer features Compact A4 color laser printer is ideal for small workgroups who demand a high-quality print. This energy-efficient, network ready color laser printer is ideal for compact output small workgroups needing fast, productive professionals with automatic double-sided printing.
i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn This power efficient and also network prepared small color laser printer is suitable for little workgroups requiring quick, professional result with productive automated double-sided printing.
- Compact, low profile color laser printer
- 20ppm in color as well as mono
- Excellent quality specialist color output
- Up to 9600 x 600 dpi comparable print resolution
- Quick First-Print modern technologies
- Automatic double-sided printing
- All-in-One cartridge
- Network all set
- Print Speed Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4)
- Printing Method Colour laser beam printing
- Print Quality Up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time Approx. 22 seconds or less from power on
- First Page Out Time Approx. 16 seconds or less
- Duty Cycle Max. 40,000 pages per month ¹
- Print Margins 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn driver done, after that, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver Support operating systems:
Windows XP(32bit/64bit)/ Vista (32bit/64bit)/ 7 (32bit/64bit)/ 8 (32bit/64bit)/ Server 2003 (32bit/64bit) / Server 2008(32bit/64bit) / Server 2008 R2 (64bit)/Mac OS10.5.x and up/Linux/Citrix
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.