Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Keep peak performance with Canon’s front runner mono printer. Canon’s flagship mono A4 laser printer supplies quick 40 ppm outcome. Network ready, MEAP-enabled and also with a durable design, it incorporates effortlessly into hectic workplaces and workgroups.
The LBP6780x supplies a quick Initial Publish Out time of simply 8.6 secs and a quick healing from sleep mode so there is no long wait for your files. Equipped with a 500-sheet cassette and 100-sheet tray as typical, the LBP6780x can be configured for a total paper supply of 1600 sheets.
i-SENSYS LBP6780x ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
i-SENSYS LBP6780x Canon’s front runner mono A4 printer supplies fast 40ppm result. Network all set, MEAP-enabled and also with a durable style, it incorporates effortlessly into active workplaces as well as workgroups.
- 40ppm mono expert laser printing
- As much as 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- No waiting with Quick First-Print innovations
- 8.6 sec Initial Publish Out Time
- Installed MEAP
- Around 1600-sheet paper ability
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Network all set
- Print Speed 40 ppm mono (A4)
- Printing Method Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print Quality Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time 28 sec or less
- First Page Out Time 8.6 sec
- Duty Cycle Max. 100,000 pages per month ¹
- Print Margins 5mm top, bottom, left and right （envelope : 10mm）
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x driver done, after that your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6780x Driver Support operating systems:
Windows XP(32bit/64bit)/ Vista (32bit/64bit)/ 7 (32bit/64bit)/ 8 (32bit/64bit)/ Server 2003 (32bit/64bit) / Server 2008(32bit/64bit) / Server 2008 R2 (64bit)/ Mac OS 10.5.x – and up/Linux/Citrix
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.