Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x A4 mono laser printer has actually established brand-new requirements for, protection, manufacturing and option integration.High print speed of 33 web pages each minute and a first print, time of just 7 seconds makes this a rapid performer.
Dual-sided printing and safe network connection are standard as well as having the ability to direct print from a USB memory stick. It has a very easy to navigate running panel which has a 5 line LCD present.Many energy conserving capabilities are included that includes just 1W usage when the printer is in rest mode. The printer is MEAP allowed for easy and smooth uniFLOW and remedy integration.
i-SENSYS LBP6680x ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x Incorporating MEAP right into a new generation of printer, the i-SENSYS LBP6680x sets new standards for productivity, safety, atmosphere as well as option integration.
- 33ppm, 6 seconds Very first Print Out Time
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- 768MB built-in memory
- Instinctive Procedure Panel
- PCL5e/6 as well as Adobe ® PostScript assistance
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Installed MEAP
- IPSec & LAN IEEE 802.1 x conformity
- Straight print from USB storage
- Print Speed 33 ppm mono (A4)
- Printing Method Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print Quality Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time Approx. 28 seconds or less from power on
- First Page Out Time Approx. 7 seconds
- Duty Cycle Max. 50,000 pages per month¹
- Print Margins 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x driver done, after that, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x Driver Support operating systems:
Windows 2000/ XP(32bit/64bit)/ Vista(32bit/64bit)/ 7(32bit/64bit)/ Server 2003(32bit/64bit)/ Server 2008 R2(64bit)/ Server 2008(32bit/64bit)/Mac OS10.4.9 – 10.7.x¹/ Linux¹/ Citrix
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.