Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 is Canon’s entry-level, least expensive expense printer, made for particular use on a desktop. Despite its small asking rate, an unusual amount of layout has entered into the device, creating a decently sized printer that could still work from good speed.
The printer is cased in ice white, with a gloss cover that folds up and out from the top of the device to develop the resulting tray. A slim, strip of plastic, full of developer openings, disperses web pages as they come out of the system to ensure they lay level on the tray.
i-SENSYS LBP3010? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Compact, budget friendly and also the fashionable personal printer, This compact, budget-friendly and energy-efficient desktop computer laser printer is excellent for your individual usage. It supplies professional outcome without peaceful, maintenance-free procedure as well as exceptional ease of use.
- 14 ppm mono laser printing
- Compact, stylish desktop computer design
- No waiting without Quick First-Print modern technologies
- First Print-Out Time of 8.5 seconds or much less
- Approximately 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution
- Energy reliable as well as quiet procedure
- All-in-One cartridge
- Print Speed 14 ppm mono (A4)
- Printing Method Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print Quality Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time 0 seconds from Standby
- Approx. 10 seconds or less from power on
- First Page Out Time Approx. 8.5 seconds or less
- Duty Cycle Max 5,000 pages per month
- Print Margins 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver
- Check out Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver done, after that, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3010 Driver Support operating systems:
Windows 2000/ Server 2003/ XP/ Vista/Mac OS X Version 10.3.9-10.5.x/Linux
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.